Wednesday, July 29, 2009

{Pregnancy Progress}

I found this on another blog and thought it was a cute idea :) Enjoy!


How far along: 5 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain:hopefully none yet (except the 10 lbs or so gained during IVF..ugh!)
How much does baby weigh: Not sure, but according to my book, baby is about 1/8 inch long!
Maternity clothes: Not yet ...but things are already uncomfortable :-/
Stretch marks: Not yet..I will be buying cocoa butter soon to try to keep them away!!
Sleep: Not as good as pre-pregnancy, and I wake up early to pee every day..
Best moment this week: Looking at baby stuff at Target with DH :)
Movement: Nada..
Food cravings: Cream Soda ....random since I hadn't had it in YEARS!!
Belly button in or out: Obviously still an innie
What I miss: Caffeine/Tea (although I haven't had caffeine since Jan)
What I'm looking forward to: Our first appointment in 2 weeks!!!
Milestone: Everyday is a milestone! I'm still pregnant!
Thoughts: I'm still in complete and utter shock...after almost 2 years we're finally expecting our little miracle!! It doesn't even seem real!! Maybe after our first ultrasound and heartbeat appt in a couple weeks it will!! :)

1 comment: