Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{The verdict is in...}

Well, the beta (blood pregnancy test) isn't scheduled at my dr's office until tomorrow, but I got anxious and couldn't wait any longer so I tested yesterday...and the verdict......

POSITIVE!!!! I couldn't believe it :) I was still very skeptical so I bought a digital to test with today which also instantly came up with a Positive, I am soooo excited, yet still very cautious, with all we've been through we are sure hoping this little one is our miracle :) I will update again tomorrow after my trip to the RE for the blood test.

So far I'm already feeling hungry ALL THE TIME...it's actually pretty frustrating, even after eating a meal I don't feel satisfied (which is pretty much how I've been the past week or so once my OHSS symptoms went away on Friday). But I'd rather be hungry then have nausea and morning sickness, so I'm hoping this trend continues and I have an easy pregnancy! :) Please continue to keep us and our little bean in your prayers and thanks for all the support so far.

1 comment: