Friday, July 3, 2009

{Day 8 U/S and B/W}

Today was my Day 8 ultrasound. Everything seems to be progressing well and as planned as far as I have been told. Today I had a much larger number of follicles growing then I did at my Day 5 appointment which is good. As long as I don't have TOO many and over stimulate it will be great to have a lot of follicles that could potential mature when we fertilize them. I will find out this afternoon whether or not my dosage of meds will change, but as it stands now I will be on the same dose and go in again Sunday morning for an ultrasound and blood draw. I will be a pro at all this by the time this cycle is done!! (But I'm crossing my fingers I never have to do it again :)) ...

Well...that's about all there is to update for now. I will post any changes in the next few days and if all goes as planned the Egg Retrieval and then transfer will happen next week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment