Friday, August 7, 2009

{6 week update}

How far along: 6 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 1-2 lbs (or none, depending on the day/time)
How much does baby weigh: ?? He/she is the size of a 'pea' according to my last email
Maternity Clothes: Not yet..but having trouble finding comfy pants with all this bloat :(
Stretch Marks: nope..
Sleep: tired ALL THE TIME and I've been having crazy, vivid dreams every night..so I never feel rested when I wake up
Best moment this week: spent the day with my dad yesterday going out to lunch, then picking blueberries!!
Food Cravings: CARBS!!! That's about the only thing that always sounds good :)
Belly button in or out: in :)
What I miss: Chai/Coffee, my pants actually fitting!!
What I'm looking forward to: First U/S and Heartbeat check on Tuesday!!
Milestone: STILL pregnant!! I'm still in shock :)
Thoughts: Things are slowly starting to sink in. I'm still finding it hard to believe that after all this time I am actually pregnant!! I am so excited and can't wait for my belly bump to appear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment