Saturday, July 11, 2009

{Day 3 and frustrated...}

Today is 'Day 3' since the ER and I received the call yesterday that all 20 fertilized embryos were still doing great so we'd be doing a Day 5 transfer and they'd call us today with further results on how they were dividing as well as instructions and a time for the Embryo Transfer on Monday. Well..I expected an early morning call because the last 2 have been at 8:30 a.m...well it's 2:25 pm and I STILL haven't heard from them. It's making me really frustrated and nervous. I'm such a huge planner and I hate not knowing what is going on 2 days from now....sigh....I called the answering service *twice* and they were supposed to forward a message to the embryologists that I'm STILL waiting for a call and I haven't heard anything...GRRRRRR!!!! Ok..vent over.. I just had to get that out ..updates will follow as soon as I figure them out myself..

1 comment: